Senior Node.js Developer, Remote The client
is UK company in the era of technical transformation for mainly pharma industry. The core of the product
is data platform that gives the decision making support using ML and other intelligent approaches. Requirements
- 4+years of professional experience with backend development;
- advanced knowledge of software development using Node.js;
- basic Angular (2+) knowledge/experience;
- strong understanding of object-oriented development approach;
- solid understanding of REST architecture, microservices architecture, common patterns;
- experience with database interactions;
- experience with CMS integration;
- experience with AWS, ElasticSearch;
- ability to write clear and concise documentation;
- an analytic approach to software design and development;
- willingness to work with different technologies.
We are ready to offer
- work with BA, architects and other senior developers on requirements and design of the solution;
- implement development best practices in the cross-functional team (code review, unit-tests, CI, etc.);
- develop and implement new features, modules, enhancements, bug-fixes, etc.
- an international team that challenges you all the time to find the best possible solutions and improve your skills;
- high-level compensation;
- medical insurance;
- employment benefits.