Senior AWS Data Engineer, Remote The project
- AWS data ingestion frameworks, such as Kinesis, DMS;
- AWS data processing (CDC, ETL) frameworks, such as EMR, AWS Glue/Athena, Sqoop, Spark, Zeppelin, Kinesis tools;
- AWS pipeline orchestration technologies, such as Data Pipeline, Step Functions, and Lambda;
- AWS data storage engines, such as S3, HDFS, Dynamo;
- AWS data access/warehousing tools, such as Athena and Redshift;
- be comfortable in Linux and using command line;
- familiarity with SQL;
- understanding of distributed systems in general and how they are different from traditional storage and processing systems;
- experience with data visualization tools like Tableau or ElasticSearch will be a big plus;
- fluent English.
We are ready to offer:
- architect, build and maintain data pipelines as a key player of the company long term data strategies;
- utilizing AWS services, build and support reliable multi-tenant data pipelines combining data multiple diverse data sources;
- providing scalable tools and mechanism for data ingestion, cleansing and ETL;
- make pragmatic iterations of pipelines as the companies needs grow over time;
- providing and support infrastructure for pipelines, data access, and visualization.
- an international team that challenges you all the time to find the best possible solutions and improve your skills;
- high-level compensation;
- medical insurance;
- employment benefits.