Import Specialist (transport & customs), Kyiv A world-leading retail company
, working in Ukraine more than 15 years. The main tasks of Import Specialist
is to ensure full support of the company import needs by efficient organization of work of all involved parties. To build and keep strong relationships with transport and broker companies, import suppliers and other departments. Responsibilities
- efficient cooperation with the agents of shipping lines and freight forwarding companies: tracking of the shipments, scheduling of the delivery to the customs terminal, preparation of the needed documentation;
- provide efficient cooperation with carriers: placement of the orders for shipments, coordination of shipments, coordination of the preparation by customs brokers the docs needed for UA border crossing;
- efficient cooperation with the import suppliers about the import shipments: discussing the logistics details, coordination of the loadings, loading dates;
- control of the timeliness of providing the shipping docs by import suppliers;
- preparing the full set of the documents needed for customs clearance of the goods (statements, calculations, etc);
- forecast of import deliveries on monthly/weekly basis.
We are ready to offer
- 2+ years experience in logistics or import (demand planning experience);
- English – at least Intermediate (both written and verbal);
- knowledge of Microsoft Office (deep knowledge Microsoft Exсel);
- specialized skills and knowledge of Ukrainian customs regulations, transport logistics principles, Incoterms, phytosanitary and veterinary legislation;
- strong analytical and communication skills, persuasiveness, initiative, self-organization and multitasking skills.
- an international team that challenges you all the time to find the best possible solutions and improve your skills;
- high-level compensation;
- medical insurance;
- employment benefits.