Senior Python Engineer, remote
The product centralize and orchestrate fragmented identities, improves audit and compliance visibility, and reduces risk, complexity, and costs for the modern, hybrid enterprise. Requirements
Would be a plus
- Python and Scala;
- Flask (or similar);
- containers and K8S or ECS;
- SQL (preferably with analytics experience);
- experience with Integration Testing.
- cloud computing platform(s) (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure);
- Azure DevOps pipelines (or similar);
- some Front-End familiarity (React, Vue or Angular);
- understanding of Architectural Paradigm;
- AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, React, Angular.
- maintain, and develop and consolidate ETL pipelines in python/scala;
- develop queries for denormalizing and delivering data from EDW;
- develop and migrate server routes in python/scala;
- maintain and update DevOps functions involving AWS (including networking), Python;
- CLI/boto3, CloudFormation, and containers/ECS;
- increase automation of certain processes such as provisioning, deprovisioning, and monitoring;
- develop integration testing framework.
We are ready to offer
- an international team that challenges you all the time to find the best possible solutions and improve your skills;
- high-level compensation;
- medical insurance;
- employment benefits.