Senior / Middle Data Engineer, Remote The project
provides to market business intelligence for mainly pharma industry.
The core of the product is data platform containing 10+ years of client experience on the market and giving the decision making support over it using ML and other intelligent approaches. Requirements
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Engineer;
- 2+ years expertise with Python;
- Hands-on experience with AWS and good knowledge of its sub-components and services as a plus;
- SQL, Redshift, Athena, Data modeling;
- ETL tools (e.g. Matillion, Glue) is a must;
- Lambdas, Containers, Fargate;
- Cloudformation and/or Terraform;
- Experience with data warehouses;
- Experience with Agile projects;
- Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle;
- English for middle data engineer – Intermediate
- English for senior data engineer – Advanced.
We are ready to offer
- Capture existing data flows, develop clear pipelines;
- Transition flows to ETL jobs;
- Package up complex tasks in container;
- Establish data platform (Redshift);
- Replicate master data;
- Transform into new schema;
- Index into Elasticsearch.
- an international team that challenges you all the time to find the best possible solutions and improve your skills;
- high-level compensation;
- medical insurance;
- employment benefits.