National HoReCa Manager The main tasks
of National HoReCa Manager are: developing the company's brand by building relationships with key market players, growing the brand awareness and identifying new business development opportunities.
In this role you will be responsible
- identifying strategy plan of the HoReCa channel;
- design annual business plan and estimate it;
- develop strategies to reaching the global and personal goals;
- implementing global strategy by leading the team;
- setting KPI's for HoReCa channel and supervise team's progress;
- maintaining and developing HoReCa team as well as leading coaching and motivating
- at least 3 years of management experience;
- strong background of HoReCa channel;
- strong leadership skills;
- English - fluent (written and spoken);
- analytical mind, strategic vision;
- excellent communication skills;
- ability to lead yourself and others.
We are ready to offer:
- an international team that challenges you all the time to find the best possible solutions and improve your skills;
- high-level compensation;
- corporate car and other employment benefits.