Cloud Solution Architect, Remote Project
- the technology that is used to make the most listened to, most watched and most loved media in the world. An innovative digital audio and video solution.
We are looking for a talented Lead Cloud Solution Architect to join Cloud Solution Engineering Team. Reporting to the Director of Cloud Solution, you will be part of a team of motivated engineers and software QA working in a highly efficient Agile/Scrum environment. Requirements
- 5 years leadership role in enterprise solution architecture;
- At least 10 years of overall engineering experience;
- Expertise in design and development of large distributed systems using 3rd party PAAS, SAAS, and/or IAAS offerings;
- Understanding of secure data communications, infrastructure security, network security and encryption best practices;
- SSO (Single Sign On), SAML, OAuth, IAM (Identity and Access management);
- Implementation of multi-tenant, high performance, highly available solutions;
- Cloud service monitoring, logging, and analytics;
- Motivated, self-starter, creative thinker, ability to work as part of a team;
- Good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to present technical material to the wider organization are a must.
- Terraform, Ansible, Chef configuration management;
- CI/CD pipeline and delivery management;
- Security practice CSA, MPAA, SOC2, and CIS20;
- Mongo cluster, Elastic Search, "Big Data" management;
- Docker, Kubernetes, Istio;
- Salesforce, Zuora API integration;
- Audio/Video asset management;
- Experience with Content Management systems, cloud-based assets archival and/or back office platforms;
- Cloud Architect certification would be a big plus;
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
We are ready to offer
- Identifying business requirements and requirements of the stakeholders on the project;
- Drive or assist in solution design and implementation, estimation and roadmap construction;
- Provide subject matter expertise during the definition and delivery phase;
- Formulate criteria, execute investigations and proof-of-concepts to validate the solutions;
- Choosing the technologies for the implementation of platform components and connections between the components;
- Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have;
- Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented;
- Interact and lead design discussions across the company to receive feedback on proposed designs;
- Collaborate with Technical Leads of the teams and company Architects team;
- Enforce company development standards;
- Owns technical documentation;
- Analyze and verify security standards, drive improvements.
- An international team that challenges you all the time to find the best possible solutions and improve your skills;
- High-level compensation;
- Medical insurance;
- Employment benefits.